• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ace 1000 with two drive and a joystick

mghawaly

Yes, i know I am new. I also am involved in other forums and get frustrated with people that just register to sell something. But i really dont know what to do with this Ace 1000, It was my first computer, bought in 1984. It has been sitting in a closet for years. I really dont even know how to operate it, its been so long. I really would like to get it to someone who appreciates computers. It will probably get junked in the next week if no one wants it. I am open to a reasonable offer. Resonable means almost anything. I plugged it in and the screen reads ace 1000 v 2.2. I dont even know what it is worth. I live in the Chicago area. I do not have the operating discs. I do have a box of old discs that i will throw in. Please if anyone is interested please contact me. Did I say please, The wife wants it our of the house. It has two disc drives and some type of video card, i dont remember what it was.
IMG_20111205_162610.jpgIMG_20111205_162625.jpgIMG_20111205_162637.jpgIMG_20111205_162642.jpgIMG_20111205_162706.jpg

Last edited:
I am just outside of Chicago, I believe it is the original monitor, it reads a zenith model. I bought it a year old from my high school teacher. I have no idea what i did with the operating discs or the manuals. Thanks for the interest, I really want it gone and could text anyone pics if they are interested

pics added in the first post and yes it has the franklin tag on the monitor

Back