• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Warehouse Haul- Post your wishlists in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also interested in external modems (1200 Baud or lower) and internal Apple II modems.

Looks like tuesday is going to be day 1 of work out there.. So ill print this thread off and take it with me.

Remembers a few things I left out.

Imac G3 Logic board/Motherboard
Clock batteries
Maxtor hard drives (to make Maxtor music, look on Youtube.)

_Tandy 5000MC_
Color Computer 3 stuff
Any other Tandy stuff I may be interested in as well.
NEC Multisync Monitors (original models)
Amigas
PC with a 16 or 20mhz 286 CPU
Vintage IT gear or servers.
Old programming books or tech manuals for these platforms.
Old games software for these platforms.

Thanks!

Might as well jump on the bandwagon... :)

Any S-100 stuff; SOL-20, Altair, IMSAI... also DEC stuff... and anything totally obscure for that matter. Just as long as it's old, blanketed with dust, and has bugs living in it (literally)!

I'm also interested in external modems (1200 Baud or lower) and internal Apple II modems.

I can help you out there. I have an old Hayes pocket modem - line powered! I can't remember off the top of my head if it's 1200 or 2400 baud though.

Seems like I'm last in line, but this being Christmas season, I'll make my list anyway :)

- Any Ohio Scientific or SOL-20 stuff that Nama didn't already claim
- Any 98xx series HP computer/calculator stuff
- Any HP67, 65, 97, or other calculator stuff

Happy digging!

Ok, this bugs the heck out of me then most things.

4gr8justice, DO NOT join this forum to just to tell on someone. This isn't the 4th grade anymore. If you have a problem with someone, then don't join this forum, don't post about him, or just plain don't bother us about it. Also, don't just assume you know who someone is or isn't. It is up to the buyer to do the research. I have to deal with this crap at work, and that's enough.

Whatever has happened in the past in other boards is in the past on other boards, belongs there, not on this one. It doesn't matter. I personally have done several business interactions with AppleIIfan without any issues and will be dealing with them in the future.

If all you're here to do is play tattle-tale then I suggest you play recess elsewhere. Mods, is can we get this crap removed from the forums? This is worse than spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back