• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Update on the warehouse

AppleIIfan

Banned
Well over the course of the last 3 weeks me and my friend have been working our butts off getting the place ready for people to drive up. We believe by the middle and end of january we will be ready for visitors. We've moved 3 skids over and we have about 20 more to do, which is going to take place starting monday -wednesday until we get it all done. We will have tools onsite, and a place to test machines, so you can pop lids and everything.

People that do drive up do get first crack at everything, because id rather not have to ship some of the larger items if I do not have to, the poor mail lady already wants to shoot me.

We will be working out some dates that the storage unit will be open for you guys to come drive up and fill your vehicles. We do have a special going.. Buy a computer take a laser printer or copier home for free.

For people who drive from out of state, There are plenty of cheap motels to stay in, And so you don't get in trouble with your wives, Bronners Christmas Wonderland is the biggest Christmas store in the USA and its right near it.

We cannot wait to start getting this stuff in the hands of you guys.. Make sure you bring an empty vehicle, I promise you will go home with a car load

Its worth a 10 hour drive, Im going to tell ya that right now, Plus if you drive, stuff is a bit cheaper since we dont have to ship it, and We can fill your car full of all kinds of goodies

Yup Mid Michigan..

We are looking at opening it up 2 weekends a month and people who drive get first crack at everything

Updates on this? I just joined the forum for another reason, but I'd love to take some of that stuff off your hands.

Headed back up there today to move another couple skids over, Hoping by the end of january to have it open for people to come shopping. I wont be shipping any of the larger items, AIO Macs, Stuff like that, they are just too heavy. Those will be local pickup.

Also note: Nothing is for sale to resellers, These are offered cheaply to people in the community who couldnt otherwise afford eBay insane pricing.

Last edited:
I wont be shipping any of the larger items, AIO Macs, Stuff like that, they are just too heavy.
Yes, those Performas are VERY heavy. I could see why you wouldn't want to ship those. Was shipping my 5260 a deciding factor?:D

Also note: Nothing is for sale to resellers, These are offered cheaply to people in the community who couldnt otherwise afford eBay insane pricing
Vey good decision on your part. That's completely the right decision to make and many people will appreciate it. Also, that'll prevent people from sending the stuff to the recyclers.

Also, are the older-looking Macs in that wall-o-macs Plus's or 128, 512ks?

Yup you got the last 5x00 out of there the rest are 20 a piece local pick up.

Plus's Classics SEs and SE/30s.

Is everything that you have Apple? I'd still be interested, but IBM-compatibles are my favourite.

Everything is mainly apple, my friend is an electronics recycler, and he has the other side filled up with pc stuff, everything from LCD Monitors, old computers, theres an AS/400 out there.. All of it

Back