• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Intrest: Apple IIe Memory Expansion and Mouse card

NeXT

Veteran Member
With Steve kicking the bucket the prices for ANYTHING that's remotely related to Apple has been fluxuating like hell and I can't seem to find accurate prices. Even the prices for used ADB mice are being downright stupid.
When at my last job I bought a workstation card but totally forgot to buy one of the Mouse controller cards and one of the memory expansion boards that were shrinkwrapped on the shelf and had been sitting unsold for months. Now that he's dead they are sold out of Mouse cards, they have IIe's on backorder and the memory expansions flew off the shelves. I'll be lucky to buy a monochrome monitor now for a fair price. I saked about how much they sold for and wasn't given an answer.
Anyways, Does anyone have either card and what's the price for it/them?

I don't have a spare mouse card but I have a 64k/80 column card and an original 512k RAMWorks both tested and working.

$6 shipped to Canada for the 64k/80 (This is the original large card not the newer tiny one)
$15 shipped to Canada for the 512k card.

-Matt

I don't need an 80 column card as my IIe has a Premium IIe Z80 card in that slot along with the 80 column/64K support.
I'll keep the ramworks in mind though. I have a lead on one down here possibly.

If you intend to use that Z80 card in the IIe expansion slot and also have have a memory card installed you won't be able to use a RAMWorks card. You'll need a slinky, RAMFactor or other card that uses a standard II expansion slot.

-Matt

Re Mouse card

Re Mouse card

With Steve kicking the bucket the prices for ANYTHING that's remotely related to Apple has been fluxuating like hell and I can't seem to find accurate prices. Even the prices for used ADB mice are being downright stupid.
When at my last job I bought a workstation card but totally forgot to buy one of the Mouse controller cards and one of the memory expansion boards that were shrinkwrapped on the shelf and had been sitting unsold for months. Now that he's dead they are sold out of Mouse cards, they have IIe's on backorder and the memory expansions flew off the shelves. I'll be lucky to buy a monochrome monitor now for a fair price. I saked about how much they sold for and wasn't given an answer.
Anyways, Does anyone have either card and what's the price for it/them?

P.M.
Sent.

Back