• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

wanted: 8-bit isa vga card -or- monochrome monitor

onexused

My uncle just gave me a couple old towers (8088? no clue, really. Mfg. Sept 1986.) that I used to play around with when I was a kid. Thing is, he's lost/sold/discarded the monitors for them. Does anyone have either an 8bit ISA vga card or a monochrome monitor (pref. amber, but other colors won't necessarily be refused) for sale? And how much would you part with it for?

I have a multisync monitor. It will work with any video card you've got -- mono, CGA, EGA or VGA. It's in excellent working condition. It's quite heavy, ~40 lbs, and would cost $50.00 or more to ship, depending on where you are located.

Back