• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Apple II and III mega-haul coming up for sale soon..

Keatah

To get the word out, this all going to be for sale soon. Much of it has come from an estate sale. Most likely as a complete package. This lists about 1/3 of the stuff I have, more pics to come. I can't begin to imagine the cost of shipping on this. So a pickup is advisable. I also have not set a price on it.

Note the expansion chassis is pretty much well-worn, there is a much nicer one not shown.
There several thousand disks, a couple of hundred manuals, and about 200 books not shown yet.
There's a couple of siders and a corvus not shown.
Some Disk ][ units and 7 or 8 various monitors also not yet shown.
I expect to post a few more picture sets soon.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114688480094930960522/MegaHaul3Of9
https://picasaweb.google.com/114688480094930960522/MyStuff34Of247
https://picasaweb.google.com/114688480094930960522/MegaHaul2Of9
https://picasaweb.google.com/114688480094930960522/MegaHaul1Of9

I am in a similar situation, We are opening up our storage unit in the near future for people to come shopping.. I would suggest separating it, that way people in the community have a chance at it. Itll be easier to sell that way as well. And as a suggestion.. dont ask OMG LOL eBay prices for it, I am not asking high prices for my items, I would hope you would do the same.

Oh yeah.. Cleaning out a warehouse full, got 5 skids moved out of 20 so far. Working my butt off, finding all kinds of surprises in machines

AppleIIfan has a warehouse full of Apple II stuff and is giving it away to fellow collectors for very reasonable rates. Keatah, from your pictures, I'd be interested in a few of your items. Are you selling them through the forums or elsewhere?

If it's available, I totally call dibs on (one of) the Apple II Video Overlay cards. I need it to finish my laserdisc-based Apple Product Kiosk.
I'll also fight for the tablet and card if it too becomes available.

I sent him my wish list.. theres a few things I need to finish up my collection.. Once i get those im done :p

Hey keatah, where are you located?

I always feel like I'm at a disadvantage living in LA and all of this always happens in the midwest. LOL.

AppleIIfan, I still need to email you again. I never got a chance to drive up to Flint from Chicago during the holidays, as I was jam packed with seeing family.

I'm going to be back again in Chicago during the last week of March and will have PLENTY of time to make a trip up. I just hope that you still have some stuff left by then.

Cheers!

I'm going to be in Chicago next week. Can I buy the PC Transporter and a RAM card from you while I'm there? And maybe that Silent type printer?

Are you kidding me! I'm from Chicago.

See, I knew that was going to happen.

Let me know when you get the full list together. I would be able to paypal you and have someone pick it up locally.

My parents still have a Mac IIci and some other stuff they have to ship out to me.

Or let me know if somehow you're going to get everything together at the end of March and I'll be out that way anyway.

Theres more stuff I need to take pics of, and itemize and dust off. Then I can post a nice neat list with everything. Then we'll get the ball rolling. I'm working on the stuff now, but I doubt I'll be done in a week.

Keatah, Take your time, thats what weve been doing with our mess, we are dealing with probably 20-25 skids though. I sent you a PM with my requests.

There's a lot more to be listed folks. Once I've got it all listed and photos posted I'll take offers and deals. I'm not too keen on using ePay too much. If I get a good offer, the whole lot can go to one buyer. Otherwise I'll probably part it out. I don't know the demand and fair pricing on everything. But rest assured there's more to come. Patience folks.

Keetah,

I am in St. Louis and I'd love to come up to Chicago to pick up a few items that I see in the photos, if you decide to part it out. Let me know when you've made a decision on how you're going to sell all these goodies!

-Jesse

Keetah,
I'll be in Chicago this Sunday. Is there any way I can meet up with you and check out some of your Apple II collection. I intend to bring cash and make reasonable offers on a few of your items.

olePigeon,
What part of California you in? I'm in San Diego.

NorCal, San Jose. :/ But if it's easier for Keetah, maybe we could arrange for you to ship a few items to me when you get back?

Hello!
What sort of Corvus items do you have?
Any controller cards and power supplies, perhaps? I recently rescued an IMI 7710, the big honkin' 8" 11MB oversized shoebox. :p

Back