• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Hate to sell but need money. TRS-80 Model I complete system

Chromedome, I applaud your resolve to keep this system all together as it is. In my mind, it would be a shame to sell it out seperately, even if you could get more money out of it. At the same time, I only wish I had the space for another complete system like this. Good luck.

Thanks BB I need money yes but the Model I is a very special computer to me. It was my first complete computer system. Not this one of course but a similar setup I had in the early 80's. Weren't you looking for a Model I?

Time to update this. I have sold the drives and the Expansion Interface. I have available the TRS-80 itself with Lower case mod and Monitor. Also have Cassette cable and power pack of course. Price is at $175.00 minus shipping. Estimate shipping at around $50. So total would be $225.00 shipped. But is negotiable. Leave me PM if interested or have an offer!

I'm astonished no one has snapped this up, especially in a vintage computer forum like this! I can only assume everyone has already got this historical, classic piece of gear. Maybe you need to weave Apple or Steve Jobs in there somewhere :) .

I'd buy it myself except for the fact I live thousands of miles away and shipping would cost way more than the price.

Tez

You should check just for kicks. I think I already stated in this thread but yeah, for me personally I already have one and I try not to keep multiples to spread the wealth amongst the community.

Back