• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Happy birthday tezza!

A little late (as usual) climbing on the bandwagon, but no less sincere: Best wishes, Terry, and thanks for your many contributions while we're at it!

Good health, happiness, and prosperity!

mike

LOL Druid,

Thanks to you and others for another birthday greeting. Is it just me or do they roll around quicker each year? Well, another year and another year of projects completed and a little more gear collected.

Here is the latest one. Rescuing my Sinclair QL software.

Unfortunately retirement is still a tiny blip way on the horizon. It's a pity earning a living kinda gets in the way of what you really want to do (i.e. playing with old computers). I envy those of you that can make a living out of it.

Here's to many more years on the VCF

Cheers *raises a malt beer in a toast*

Tez

Am I too late? Is the party over? Has everyone gone home? It's that International Dateline thing again. I get confused.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Tezza! (I hope this year somehow you get a nice TRS-80 Model 1 original monitor to round out your TRS-80)
Oh, and other best wishes for you also - all year long.

Me too Tez !

And you are not even an "old geezer, " OFBG = "old, fat, bald guy " like some of us, me included !

Many of us meet at the local McDonalds almost every morning to solve the problems of the world !

If only others would listen !
Frank

LOL Frank,

@Vint, yea I don't hold up much hope for the Model 1 monitor but you never know. I just took posession of a Lisa profile drive so at least that's something!

Many thanks for the birthday greetings everyone!

Back