• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New Apple Extended Keyboard II

Owl

Hello everyone,

Hope the moderators don't mind me linking to an eBay auction, but I just thought someone here may possibly be interested in a brand new Apple Extended Keyboard II I have listed.

According to the packing list, the only thing that is missing is the user manual.

It's eBay item number 230774593747 if anyone is interested and I'll ship worldwide (although it may be expensive depending on where you're located).

I'm not sure if there is any historical significance being new in the box but it's quite a nice keyboard, that's for sure!

If you do decide to bid and win, mention your username and I'll take 5% off your total purchase price.

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• _4090526.jpg
    _4090526.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1
there's the magic of ebay at work, I got my AEKII for $10 although I admit mine was a little yellowed and not in box. congratulations on your success.

Thanks :) and yeah, I was actually quite shocked at the price difference between ones that have been used and ones new in the box. I guess there are a a some collectors out there that would pay a premium for one of these, especially if they have other vintage Apple computers and components that are brand new.

Back