• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New 8gb microsd - 3.99 shipped! w/ SD adapter

then the seller will raise the price to $10.99? The second link/price is still accurate, but it's just as it says. A micro-sd card with no adapter. Honestly though they're pretty cheap anywhere in the smaller GB sizes. Here ya go..via Amazon. $4.50 for shipping but currently (at least until their bots realize folks are looking at them) < $1 each. Pick up 20 for $25 then you can offer the rest to the group who missed out :)

then the seller will raise the price to $10.99? The second link/price is still accurate, but it's just as it says. A micro-sd card with no adapter. Honestly though they're pretty cheap anywhere in the smaller GB sizes. Here ya go..via Amazon. $4.50 for shipping but currently (at least until their bots realize folks are looking at them) < $1 each. Pick up 20 for $25 then you can offer the rest to the group who missed out :)

Try bumping the quantity on the $0.91 card--they assess shipping for each. If you don't need the adapter, the eBay deal is still better.

Eh I would edit the first post to remove it, but cannot. The guy jacked his prices over 10 dollars! ROFL! I post stuff in a few spots on deals like that alot. Guess they sold too fast? HEH!

Any event, the 2nd link is a good deal , he also seems to have alot of used ones too for sale. So i'm not exactly sure if they are real or not persay, but they will work. Most likely Class 4, but hey could end up Class 6. Either way 2.99 shipped, I care less if its fake or not , provided it functions correctly. ;)

I ended up sticking 2 of the original 3.99 deal cards into my psp , with a dual microsd adapter. Work great. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
There is a downside - stability not so much, but the cheap SD converters are super slow. Sometimes lucky to pull 1-2Mbps. I own 2 readers - ones on my 386sx mutant other is just collecting dust atm. :S

Just got the card today! Turns out it is a real class 4 sandisk, and included a sd adapter as well. :thumbsup:

I got mine today (SanDisk SDHC), no adapter, but I've got a bunch of those. Works fine in my Kobo Touch eReader.

Re: 7MP camera. Probably not--they come formatted with FAT32, which few old cameras can understand. I think you need a standard SD card (not SDHC or SDXC). I don't know for certain, but you may be able to partition the SDHC and format a FAT16 primary partition to get it to work. I've done that with too-large CF cards in my camera and they work just fine.

Just a postscript to the original deal of $2.99 shipped for an 8GB SanDisk microSDHC. Apparently, eBay is awash i counterfeits, so I was a bit leery, but for less than $6 for two, I thought I'd take a chance.

The cards came "bare"--no packaging, just an antistatic bag. Uh-oh. But I ran H2TestW on both and they came up 8GB. Sticking them under my inspection microscope, the printing looked crisp and I could read the separate lot number printed in a different ink.

So at least they're 8GB. They could be used-passed-off-as-new or even manufacturing rejects. But they'll do for my use as they do hold 8GB. Many counterfeits are relabeled 2GB cards with the controller firmware hacked. My Kobo reader seems to like them fine.

I was a bit weary of it because there were complaints in seller's feedback profile indicating some of the cards arrived dead. Since some buyer holds feedback hostage until the dispute is resolved, and the complaint is lodged in the feedback profile, I concluded the seller probably did not bother to respond or attempt to remedy the issue.

Back