• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello everyone

peterlocal22

Hello,
My name is Peter Volpe and I'm from Boston Massachusetts.
I have come across some old computers, alot of Apple IIc monitors, keyboards, mouse, hard drive, with floppy discs, books, etc, and old IBM computers, a Wang screen, etc. I'm running my business out of the same building my dad, and my grandfather ran their business out of. I have been going through box's and box's of old files, computers, equipment etc and stumbled across alot of neat vintage stuff. I even found a mint Dictaphone cordless calculator model 1680, lol. I know there's a market for it and Im looking to find out more. This sight seemed like a wealth of knowledge so I decided to sign up.
Im currently looking for some games to the apple IIc to play, they have to be around here somewhere. If my memory serves me correct I remember when I was maybe 8 yrs old playing a cat and mouse game on our new apple. It was a blast.
Anyhow, I look forward to meeting everyone,

Thanks
Peter

Welcome to the forums! If you have a null modem cable or even just an audio cable you can load some images from another system. Common use is ADTPro which is a very beneficial/open source/free app for transferring the programs from your PC to the Apple. Other than that some googling will likely find you some disk images in .img format, etc.

Thanks, Im already addicted to this site, spent about three hours doing searches last night, lol

Hi,

Myself Laeeque Ahmed, new in this community, i really enjoy with this community. thanks for sharing impressive.

Back