• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Stuff for sale

k2x4b524[

Veteran Member
Greetings, i have a need to raise some money for some college text books for summer quarter, so i have a need to sell some of my collection.

I have quite the variety of items, with option to acquire more, if something needed is required, shoot me a pm.
It would take about 3 pages listing everything i have.

It's mostly PC related, but i do have an extra Tandon TM-100-3 and -4
2 half height single sided Teac FD-54 drive for PC and one for Apple
A full height drive i think is for apple of unknown manufacture
2 Tandon TM-100-1a's One is like new condition, came in an IBM floppy box.
An A55 load of small capacity IDE hard drives and a Few scsi hard drives.
1 Qumetrak 142
Quite a few Epson SMD 300/340 and Chinon FZ-357 floppies *these i believe can be configured for just about everything.

I only ship in flat rate boxes which range from 7$ to 20$ after taxes.

Just thought I'd mention it, he's a really great seller and I have bought from him three times now. There really is a plethora of stuff so even if it is uncommon, you should ask.

Unfortunately, no it does not, i have an old alps however that does, but the logic board is missing pins 1-4, but the drive works flawlessly, plus i've got a few full heights that sport IBM on the from i believe, i would have to look at my stock and let you know.

Back