• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple A+ magazines looking for a home...

jollyrajr

Hi all-- glad to find there are others out there like me with a penchant for never throwing out their old machines.. :)

I've been kicking around a box of Apple Magazines for years and years now and I realize I need to find someone else who will appreciate them..

Are these even worth anything, now-a-days?

A+ Magazine
From vol 2 issue 10 (October 1984) to vol 7 issue 5 (May 1989)

Incider 6/89 to 8/90 and 3/91 to 5/91

And an old Macworld from June 1990..

I'd be ecstatic if someone local (Orange County, Southern California) could put them to good use or even digitize them..

Anyhow, if they're worth something, the money would go towards finishing my car projects (1971 Chevelle SS is pretty well done, the 1967 Valiant V-100 is in need of much more love...)

If they're not worth anything, the space I'd free up in my garage would be much appreciated :) It's one copy-paper box full, so whatever shipping would be for that.. Media mail can be cheap most of the time..

Thanks,

Raj

PS: I have a ton of older hardware bits and pieces that I'll send this way as well.. No sense in keeping instruction manuals for 16k cards for my Apple II+ when someone out here will appreciate it more :)

Hi,

This is just a thought, but you might try contacting Ken Buchholz over at www.apple2online.com. I think he has a project going on digitizing A+ magazines. You may have some copies that he is looking for.

smp

Hi,

This is just a thought, but you might try contacting Ken Buchholz over at www.apple2online.com. I think he has a project going on digitizing A+ magazines. You may have some copies that he is looking for.

smp

Thanks for the info, gang.. Contacted Dr. Ken today and we'll see how it goes.. It does look like I have a decent chunk of issues he can use.. It also appears I can send him some of my manuals and even a vintage in-box copy of Space Ark I have kicking around so the manual can be digitized as well.. Very excellent.. If he doesn't end up taking the issues/extra stuffs, I'll send them your guys' way..

Back