• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sound Blaster 1.0 CT1320C with officially-marked CMS chips

Yup, I was watching that one. To bad he price didn't stay a bit lower. I might have bid on it if I thought it could be bought for less than 50 bucks shipped.

I've got one with Phillips chips... I'm just as happy with that. If I could find a boxed/complete CMS Upgrade Kit for a halfway decent price, I might spring for it as I'd love to add it to the sound card collection, but a bare board (which I already have two of) and chips with an easily-recreated label? Nah... Better to let someone else have it!

I'm far from sound card poor anyways.... at this point, I'm only on the lookout for further Roland midi cards, Gravis Ultrasounds, maybe a Logitech Soundman or Ensoniq SoundScape VIVO. Maybe even a more modern Creative Fatality card? preferably on the cheap for any/all of them ;)

I think I paid about that for mine way back in 2000 or so. Plus it included all the original manuals (including the CMS programming guide) and disks. It would have been cheaper if I didn't get into a bidding war with a certain member here....(hi Trixter!).

Back