• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Xircom PE3-10BT on eBay (220652112965) cheap! (4.99 Buy it now!)

It clearly says "Shipping: FREE Expedited Shipping | See details" ... where are you getting that from?

The site says:
Code:
Shipping:	US $27.98 (approx. C $27.35) UPS Standard To Canada.

I generally try not to post anything misleading or blatantly wrong.

That's why I mentioned it, but I see now that eBay provides me automatically with the Canadian price which in this case is vastly different. Not that it's important now, but I also noticed that he sends UPS which would have another local expense when the item arrives here. Shipping to Canada from US for items that size seem to be about $7.50 with USPS. Anyway, the price for this item in the US is obviously a good deal. :)

I've also noticed that eBay's shipping to Canada is inflated, so I always ask the vendor whether that's really the actual amount; almost always they reply with a lower amount (usually around $10 for something like this, including the PITA of filling out the customs form) and send me an invoice with that amount on it.

So the free shipping was in the US only ... Sorry Canadians ;-0

And another one, dirt cheap at the moment.

Ebay: 190771432043

Also, I have one of my spares available at the MarketPlace. Not as cheap, but reasonable, tested, and with free forum support. ;-0

ha lol I forgot to ;-) But glad it went to a good home. I was curious, he said ps/2 power? I thought they were all AT power (or power adapter)?

And another one .... eBay 261160074540

$10 at the moment, and $10 shipping. But it looks to be new in an open box.

Back