• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for SOUND!!!

Maverick1978

Veteran Member
Only a few things, really, and some of this I know is pretty rare, but if you don't ask, you don't receive, right? :)

1. Sound Blaster Pro MCV CT5330
2. Sound Blaster Pro (original, CT1330/1330A, etc, has 2 FM chips)
3. Roland MPU-401/AT (with the waveboard header)
4. Covox ISA cards (any)
5. Gravis Ultrasound ACE

I've already got pretty much everything else that I'd want, sound card wise. If you've got any of these laying around spare, let me know. I can offer trades of other sound gear, specifically Roland-compatible midi cards (both intelligent mode and UART), and have various other things available for trade.

I'm looking for CIB if possible, though card-only is good too.

Thanks!

Hi,

Do you have anything left of ISA cards for sale >
I am looking for a SCC-1 or MPU-401.
Please let me know something ?

Wkr,
Stefaan

Hi,

Do you have anything left of ISA cards for sale >
I am looking for a SCC-1 or MPU-401.
Please let me know something ?
Hi, Stefaan,

I am actually looking for further ISA cards.. Right now, I don't have anything that I am looking to sell or trade. You might want to keep checking eBay, or the forums at Amibay, Vogon's, QuestStudios, etc... Good luck!

Back