• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

NEW NOS IBM 1351 Terminal model M 1392595 Clicky Keyboard

craigv888

NOS Vintage IBM Keyboard MODEL M, Part No.1392595.The connector on it looks like an old phone cord or ethernet. The label on the bottom has the ID No. 2037935 and Date March 14 1989. It is in the original box that it shipped in (it still even has a portion of the original UPS label on it.The box is filthy on the outside but the keyboard appears to be perfect and unused. I also have a 3151 Monitor which this plugs intokeyboard.jpgkryboard2.JPG

Last edited:
Let me be the first ... where are you located? People offering items for sale should note that because shipping something this size is not pocket change.

I think that specific model of Model M was designed for later XTs - it is missing the indicator lights that AT keyboards have. (I have two of these at home.)

That's not an XT keyboard. It goes with the 3151 terminal, which is a serial terminal, not a monitor.

I might be interested depending on current location and shipping cost.

-Glen

Let me be the first ... where are you located? People offering items for sale should note that because shipping something this size is not pocket change.

I think that specific model of Model M was designed for later XTs - it is missing the indicator lights that AT keyboards have. (I have two of these at home.)

Ah sorry, i updated the location in my profile. I mentioned the location in my other post but forgot to for this one. Im in South Carolina, will also be traveling up north to Ohio for the Thanksgiving holiday so its possible to meet locally in either of those areas. Otherwise i can find out the shipping costs

My goof - I was thinking of 1390120 ...

That's not an XT keyboard. It goes with the 3151 terminal, which is a serial terminal, not a monitor.

I might be interested depending on current location and shipping cost.

-Glen

Back