• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Finally starting to set stuff up

arrow_runner

Veteran Member
And it's quickly becoming apparent that I'm still going to have to keep a few things in storage. The other side of the loft has about the same amount of space.

Nice setup! I wish I had a room which could be dedicated to displaying the computers in my collection. Instead, they're spread out throughout the house. Always seems there's not enough room!

Instead, they're spread out throughout the house. Always seems there's not enough room!

But there'll be 50 to 100 million using the iconic-based interfaces

Thanks for the spam guys. Now to bump this thread properly.

Too bad I won't be able to test that cable or the 5161 until maybe this weekend. I think I'm keeping a lot of people in suspense, myself included.

Last edited:
Thanks for the spam guys. Now to bump this thread properly.

<snip>

Don't bother replying to spam. It doesn't last long so your thread doesn't need the bump. And you run the risk of having your reply disappear with the spam.

Nice job....I will have a 5160 some day...when I get the room for it (i.e. - the wife says OK to it coming in due to size!)

Funny how some things are too big for the women and others cant be big enough for them.... Heh Heh...strange how that works!

The Copy II PC Deluxe Board was able to read, write and copy disks from Apple II and Macintosh computer systems as well.

From my understanding this can be used to make copies of 'copy-protected' disks that had physically damaged sectors from the factory and possibly other security mechanisms.

Well the Rev A booted twice for me with a "Parity Error 1" message and then nothing. I think I can easily see why though.

It was nice to see that this came with a 64kb expansion card too.

Back