• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Wang PC-S2-2 Really need some help with this please.

I don't know that they sell for anything extraordinary but they're certainly interesting in their own right. There are collectors all over the world though so if you have some pictures of it and a location someone close by may speak up. I always enjoy seeing computers/clones from companies who are still around but bailed out of the market. I've only seen a few Wang PCs, most went for under $100 I think but if someone is close by again it's worth saving and letting someone enjoy or bid on.

There are Wang collectors out there; I can put you in touch with one, if you're interested.

I am actually in the UK but i am always happy to ship items so any buyers you know of would be great.

I don't know that they sell for anything extraordinary but they're certainly interesting in their own right. There are collectors all over the world though so if you have some pictures of it and a location someone close by may speak up. I always enjoy seeing computers/clones from companies who are still around but bailed out of the market. I've only seen a few Wang PCs, most went for under $100 I think but if someone is close by again it's worth saving and letting someone enjoy or bid on.

I had never even heard of Wang until i saw this. I normally break computers for scrap or sell more modern ones as they still have practical use. I have sold older apple, acorn and IBM computers but this one was a real mystery to me as there is no abundance of information about this particular computer. I may just try Ebay as the scrap value is fairly low.

Thanks for your replies guys :)

Back