• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: mostly mid/late 90's video cards

oblivion

Veteran Member
Awhile back I was doing a lot of testing with earlier 3d accelerator cards and building several mid late 90's pc's but now that i'm done with that I have a small stockpile of older 3d accelerator cards. the hoarder in me wants to keep them cause you never know when you'll need a mid 90's video card but honestly I doubt i'll get the urge anytime soon to play Vquake or the matrox "enhanced"version of tomb raider

feel free to make offers or if you buy a few cards we can do a bundle deal. they all work.

diamond viper v550 agp 16mb (I think this is based off the tnt chip)- $10
ati mach32 pci (1994 1mb expandable to 2mb?) - $20
diamond st II s220 pci (verite rendition v2100 based) - $25
tnt ultra2 32mb agp ct5823 - $30
Virge gx/2 agp - $10
evga geforce 4 mx440 agp - $10
ati rage pro turbo agp - $10
matrox mystique pci (1996) - $15
matrox g200 g2+/mila/8bn/20 agp - $10
ati rage II +DVD pci (has add on board, extra ram?) - $25

monster mx300 vortex sound card pci - $20

trident tvga8900c isa (no ram) - shipping

as far as trades i'm currently looking for a diamond or stb voodoo II card 16mb and a matrox m3d card.

Last edited:
Awhile back I was doing a lot of testing with earlier 3d accelerator cards and building several mid late 90's pc's but now that i'm done with that I have a small stockpile of older 3d accelerator cards. the hoarder in me wants to keep them cause you never know when you'll need a mid 90's video card but honestly I doubt i'll get the urge anytime soon to play Vquake or the matrox "enhanced"version of tomb raider

feel free to make offers or if you buy a few cards we can do a bundle deal. they all work.

diamond viper v550 agp 16mb (I think this is based off the tnt chip)- $10
ati mach32 pci (1994 1mb expandable to 2mb?) - $20
diamond st II s220 pci (verite rendition v2100 based) - $25
tnt ultra2 32mb agp ct5823 - $30
Virge gx/2 agp - $10
evga geforce 4 mx440 agp - $10
ati rage pro turbo agp - $10
matrox mystique pci (1996) - $15
matrox g200 g2+/mila/8bn/20 agp - $10
ati rage II +DVD pci (has add on board, extra ram?) - $25

monster mx300 vortex sound card pci - $20

trident tvga8900c isa (no ram) - shipping

as far as trades i'm currently looking for a diamond or stb voodoo II card 16mb and a matrox m3d card.

are matrox m3d's considered rare? i had a few laying around, i can see if i still have them

depends on who you ask. anyone on ebay then yes but anyone that actually is in the hobby no.

from what i'm told they go for between $20-$40 though the last ebay auction one sold for over $200 but that auction seemed kinda fishy.

If you did have one and was willing to sell it for something reasonable I would be very grateful. I just want to try out a powervr card and I want one to help complete my ultimate personal win 95 PC.

depends on who you ask. anyone on ebay then yes but anyone that actually is in the hobby no.

from what i'm told they go for between $20-$40 though the last ebay auction one sold for over $200 but that auction seemed kinda fishy.

If you did have one and was willing to sell it for something reasonable I would be very grateful. I just want to try out a powervr card and I want one to help complete my ultimate personal win 95 PC.

Interesting! I used to have a couple of these things lying around. Theyre probably somewhere in my parents house. I'll try to dig them up!

Here's one on ebay right now, 30 bucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Matrox...d=100013&prg=9407&rk=1&rkt=30&sd=181361492058

Yhea, we've been discussining those auctions over at the VOGONs forum to. That not what those cards generally go for. The same low feedback bidders seem to be involved with running the price up on that one as well. Both auctions look kinda fishy.

Still somebody with 79 feedback did bid a ton of money and lost. Could be they are just trying to inflate the going rate with fake bids so the next few real items they list might sell for a decent amount under that.

It just annoys me. Been looking for a m3d for awhile now but there's no way I'm going to pay anything like that for a $30 card. Guess I'll have to wait and hope I stumble across one at a flea market.

Back