• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Micro League Baseball

billgoofnow

Good afternoon,

When I was younger I played MICRO LEAGUE BASEBALL (for more hours than I should have) and have recently obtained a refurbished Apple IIe and have the game disk for Micro league Baseball. But, I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to find two add-on disks for the game:

MICRO LEAGUE BASEBALL GENERAL MANAGERS/OWNERS DISK
MICRO LEAGUE BASEBALL STATS COMPILER DISK

The General Managers/Owners disk is far more important to me. That is the one I have been attempting to find most aggressively, to no avail. I have checked eBay, asked around, etc and I have come up empty.

So my question to the Vintage Computer Forum - does anyone have a working copy of these disks (or one of these two disks) that he or she would be willing to sell, or know of anyone who would have them to sell?

Thanks much!!
Mark Anestis

OlePigeon thanks for the idea - that's kinda over my head I'm afraid :) I don't think I would be able to figure out how to do that - but it sounds like an awesome solution. Maybe I will ask around to see if I know someone who does.

thanks!

bill if you can't make disks from disk images I can do it for you if no one else is willing to. PM me with your snail mail address and I'll make disks from the images. I can also send you copies of the docs, since I've got the original programs and docs that the disk images were made from.

Back