• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Trailer for the new film, Gameplay: The Story of the Videogame Revolution

Right now it's just the two events already announced. A few others are under negotiations, but not VCF Southeast or Classic Game Fest. If there are principles interested from those or other events, they should definitely contact me or use the form on the movie's Website.

Will this be released on Blu-Ray? When will it arrive on other services?

Thanks!

Heather

Hi, Heather. The exclusive with Vutopia is only for 30 days. Some time after that (not sure when) it will definitely be released to all digital and OnDemand services, as well as on disc (though that may come later still). When I have specifics, I'll definitely post them.

Thanks Bill! It looks like a good show. Unfortunately, I can't watch it on Vutopia because I ditched cable a couple years ago. :)

I look forward to the updates!

Heather

Thanks Bill! It looks like a good show. Unfortunately, I can't watch it on Vutopia because I ditched cable a couple years ago. :)

I look forward to the updates!

Heather

I think there's going to be a lot of people in that category. I never installed cable TV in this house, and the DirectTV dish from the previous owner is sitting idle on the roof. I don't really miss it.

Back