• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Leading Edge Model D for sale

DOS lives on!!

Veteran Member
I'm selling my Leading Edge Model D with the LE keyboard. This computer runs well with 640k RAM (I think) and an ST-251 43mb hard drive. It also has the switch on the back to toggle between processor speeds. It comes installed with Leading Edge DOS 2.11 and Leading Edge Word Processor. A neat computer to add to any collection. :)
Asking $65 plus shipping.

IMG_0283.jpg

Ian I am surprised (not really) that these items you have for sale are not selling. That's why I send my stuff to eBay bigger audience. Don't have much luck selling here to often except the Timex 2068.

Oh, I want it, trust me... just not enough money or space right now. It would be very helpful for testing BIOSes.

I also need a "new" half-height MFM drive.

Sometimes I wish layaways were a viable option online XD.

Back