• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

CompuPro wanted

gekaufman

Experienced Member
I'm looking for a few CompuPro boards to complete a system:

CompuPro Disk 1A
CompuPro Mdrive/H
CompuPro Interfacer 3/4

Happy to swap for other CompuPro boards or purchase outright.

Thanks!

- Gary

Thought I'd try again, any spare CompuPro boards lying around?

I'd also be interested in other S-100 boards too...

- Gary

CompuPro Disk 1A
CompuPro Mdrive/H
CompuPro Interfacer 3/4

Thanks!

- Gary

Thanks to Jonathan for a very nice Promblaster and Jade Z80!

Still looking for CompuPro and other S100 boards and accessories.

Thanks!

Hoping to complete this system :)

Also still looking for other S-100 boards and equipment.

Thanks!

CompuPro Disk 1A
CompuPro Mdrive/H
CompuPro Interfacer 3/4

Thanks!

- Gary

I think I have a Disk-1A, Interfacer-3, and Interfacer-4 boards that are tested are ready for sale. Includes warranty on unaltered/unmodified boards that are used in a Compupro Mainframe/Enclosure. Pretty sure I don;t have any MDriveH boards for sale right now.

Also might have some dead boards, or boards that came in that were modified and not working, and not the same quality as the ones I sell as First Quality that I can see cheap if you want to experiment with them (AS-IS, No-Warranty, and no return).

Not looking to trade unless you have a Ram-24A 1MB static ram board.

I checked my inventory, and I have used tested Interfacer-3 (174C) and Interfacer-4 (187C) boards with 90-day warranty in stock for $150, plus shipping. Boards will include cables if I have them. Might also have new boards, but I keep those in a different place, and won't go dig for them, unless you want to pay New List Price (around $350-$400 each).

Also have one Interfacer-3 (174C) and one Interfacer-4 (187C) boards that are waiting for testing. I have enough working/tested boards that I wasn't in a hurry to test these two boards. Will sell these AS-IS, No Warranty for less money with the understanding that what you see is what you get, and you better be able to fix them if they don't work.

I know you didn't mention wanting/looking for a Disk-3 MFM hard drive controller board, but I have a couple available for sale cheaper than normal, because they are early revision boards (194D), and I don't have the PALs to update them to the current level/step. Because the PALs were revised, these Disk-3 194D boards will not read my house system hard drive (formatted with my current revision 194G Disk-3), unless I reformat my hard drive, and I'm not going to do that.

All boards come with original Compupro/Viasyn Hardware Manual.

Back