• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Need help identifying S-100 card manufacturer.

pjh

Experienced Member
Hi all,

I've just acquired an S-100 32k memory card of unknown manufacture. There is a logo on the back (solder side) that says SC-1. I will include a picture. Searching through the classic computer sites I know of, and a general search of the internet have turned up nothing.

I am hoping to find a manual with schematic to help me check out the card. I can probably trace out the circuit if I can't get a manual but there are two ICs missing. I might be able to figure out what the missing ICs are, but I would rather have the documentation.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Phillip

100_1881.jpg

Hi All;

Phillip, it would also help to take a picture of the complete front and complete back of the Board, and You would have a better chance of someone recognizing it..

THANK YOU Marty

Thanks Monahan_z!!!

THAT'S IT!!

Even knowing of the s100computers.com website, I hadn't run across the Wameco 32k board. It just takes an extra set of eyes to get results.

The board I have does appear to be an early prototype Wameco. Many jumper wires on the back, cut traces and patches to correct upper bank +5. Also other errors I've run across while attempting to trace the buss interfacing. It will be interesting to see if I can even get the board to work.

It would be interesting to know the history of this particular board.

Thanks again for everyone's help,

Phillip

After it was revealed to the Wameco I found a kit RAM board in my inventory that is pretty much the same thing. It has a red board though.

Back