• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple II book discounted for the Holidays!

DFinnigan

Experienced Member
'Tis the season to be jolly, and with the spirit of giving in mind, I have reduced the retail price of my book, The New Apple II User's Guide, to just $20.

If you haven't heard about it yet, this book, published in 2012, is totally up-to-date and covers the latest developments in the Apple II world such as the CFFA and the Uthernet networking card. It starts with the basics, teaching you about Apple II systems and peripherals, and guiding you through setting up your system. Then you get taken on a tutorial through Applesoft BASIC.

Chapters near the middle of the book cover specialized topics including graphics programming, printing, networking, the disk system, and the Apple IIgs.

The book was painstakingly indexed to make it a useable reference. In fact I often refer to this book myself because it has so much material between its covers and it's indexed.

If you're interested, head on over the book's web site.

There is a link to buy the book straight from the manufacturer, or you can go to Amazon.com and read all the nice reviews. If you like the book, please leave a review too!

s_1610.jpg

Once again, the book is discounted. Head on over to Amazon.com to purchase it.

An ebook edition is also available, in an unlocked PDF that can be easily converted to use on any type of ebook reader, as well as on any computer. Email me if you want to buy the ebook edition: df@macgui.com

Back