• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

HP System 45b with a bunch of accessories, 8" floppies, etc. $30

There's no way I'm risking my life on the Coquihalla again this winter but I'm totally down for a deal if we can figure something out for shipping. You are close enough that a multi-box lot shouldn't be too expensive.

As I said I have absolutely nowhere to store it, otherwise I'd pick it up myself and make sure it found a good home. I'm can try to help with boxing it up / oversee shipping (a small bribe wouldn't hurt here ;) ) if you want to make arrangements with the seller though. I have very little free time at the moment but I don't want to see this go to the recyclers either.

Sorry. Brain fart. :p
I'll contact him first and see if some sort of deal can be made. IF I can get it all moved for under $140 I'm totally cool with that because that's a two-way ferry trip before at least another $160 in gas.

Last edited:
Back