• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

ISA VGA + IDE controller wanted

cyberfox_it

Hello,

I'm looking for a ISA VGA with integrated com/lpt and ide controller for floppy and hd.

If someone has something like this to sell or maybe (if we find something interesting for you) change, let me know.

Thank you
Sergio

You might be lucky to find a Multi I/O card with sound, but I don't think with VGA ever existed.

If they did, that'd be one heck of a long card, probably a full 12" card.

Such cards exist but they are very rare. Like the much more common VLB combo cards, they are usually equipped with low end chipsets. I have one with Oak 067 chip

OTI067_MIO.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry; I thought I had one, but I have I have an Audio1688 card that has a 15-pin output that I'm unclear on as well as IDE. I don't think it can be graphics.

Last edited:
I don't think you will find a controller/I/O card with VGA on it as well.

I've one, but is not working...

I think they're rare, but they exists, at the moment there's one on ebay for sell, but is in Canada, too much expensive...

You might be lucky to find a Multi I/O card with sound, but I don't think with VGA ever existed.

If they did, that'd be one heck of a long card, probably a full 12" card.

I've one, but is not working...

I think they're rare, but they exists, at the moment there's one on ebay for sell, but is in Canada, too much expensive...

Sorry; I thought I had one, but I have I have an Audio1688 card that has a 15-pin output that I'm unclear on as well as IDE. I don't think it can be graphics.
Sounds like an ESS 1688 clone card.

15 pin port = joystick port (called a Game port generally)
40 pin IDE = use a driver on startup to use an ATAPI CDROM - not a primary IDE hard drive interface

The answer is that this card should be used in an A2000 with a bridgeboard A2386, so less slots I use better is it...
With a card like this I can have VGA, serial parallel port, and maybe ide using only one isa slot instead of 2 or more.

Searching OTI067 in eBay turned up a few. All seem to be in Europe.

Oops, those seem to be just VGA or VGA with sound. Must need to be the OTI067 Multi-I.

Last edited:
The answer is that this card should be used in an A2000 with a bridgeboard A2386, so less slots I use better is it...
With a card like this I can have VGA, serial parallel port, and maybe ide using only one isa slot instead of 2 or more.

is it sure that this card will run with a bridgeboard in an amiga2000?
I don't know how good the image-quality is on a tft/lcd. lot's of ISA-VGA cards produce a really bad image-quality (vertical lines, not sharp, colors blurry) on a tft/lcd.
I use diamond ISA cards (SPEEDSTAR-VGA, SPEEDSTAR-24X) both have excellent image quality and they are FAST!.

Try to get a Formosa SC1630 soundcard! It has a primary! IDE interface and works with every BB I used.
All you have to do is put a CF-Card on the primary-IDE and use ontrack diskmanager.
Beside that the SBpro is stereo and OPL is just as good as the original one.

https://th99.bl4ckb0x.de/i/E-H/52078.htm

Last edited:
Back