• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Does anyone have a Brain Board for sell?

I'm here from one of those other forums Eudi posted on. I'm in for one. I don't regularly check in here, but I'll try to keep an eye on this thread. And Eudi knows where to find me. :)

Yes. Put me down for one. I won't have funds until the 28th of this month, tho. I'm also from one of the other forums, as well as the Apple II enthuisiasts group on FB.

-J

Sweet. There might be another not checked in here yet so we might be as little as one short. There's gotta be at least one more potential "Brain-iac" out there...

VERY IMPORTANT. Ok guys I just heard back from Mike and he wants me to collect everyone's email address so he can see out a group text. If you will post it to the thread or send me a message if u want to keep it private. I will collect them all and send it to him. Thank you everyone for helping me make this a reality!!

UPDATE: I have received most of your email address and thank you for the people who sent them in to me. I am still missing some of the people who have said they wanted some. I will wait to email mike once I get email addresses for 15 orders. Please if you haven't sent me an email address yet please do soon! Thank you so much.

Back