• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Lots of DEC stuff available

ChuckMcM

Hi Folks,

I've got a lot of DEC gear that I'm trying to move out, generally (but not exclusively) Qbus based VAXen stuff (which also worked on some PDP-11's) The challenge is sorting it mostly. It pretty much fills a 10 x 10 storage unit. Al already has the documentation sets that were there.

Things that might be of particular interest, a VT340 (color graphics!) and VT340+ (256 color, color graphics!) crts (the LK201 keyboards are iffy). Several different chassis BA23, BA123, BA213,
etc. Some Sbox handled boards, some non-sbox boards (probably 150 - 200 qbus boards) a PDP 11/83 I believe, a pair of RX02 floppies, some DEC media for RX02 floppies, some TK50 some TK70 tape units, various TK70 and TK50 tapes, some desktop 4000's (4000/60, 4000/90, 4000/105), some 3100's Etc. All of this stuff is in Sunnyvale California at the moment.

I'll see if I can post a list of boards and systems so that people can decide if they want to do anything about them.
--Chuck

Please do post a list list of your boards. Photos would be nice but not essential for the modules. Would you be prepared to post internationally?

Steve

I'd definitely be interested in hearing what's available (what's in the 11/83? Any interesting QBus boards?) and if Chuck isn't interested in shipping I might be able to arrange to pick stuff up and ship it for people.

Are you liquidating your House of VAX?

If I was local I would definitely grab some of that gear. Wouldn't mind getting a VT340+ and a desktop VAX 4000.

Back