• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello from CA!

Shadow Lord

Veteran Member
Well,

This forum was not getting any action and there has to be more then one or two of us who are on the west coast with interest in vintage computers - so how about some introductions? More importantly anyone from the greater LA area going to VCF-West?

Well,

Good to see some of us are going. I am defiantly going and looking forward to putting some faces to names/handles! Anybody presenting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, i guess for me as a German it is "on the bottom left" of the map which I'd have translated as Southwest. Well at least for San Diego that is...

Just curious - where would Missouri fit in the current vcfed scheme? Got a good friend from Missouri, but unfortunately he's not into computers at all...

I'll be honest: grew up in San Diego and I live in the greater LA area, and I certainly consider at least Southern California to be part of the Southwest.

Don't confuse the foreigners! ;)

California is the west coast. Of course all of these definitions are arbitrary: we have a city LA called North Hollywood which is in no way north of Hollywood.... :D

Back