• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Working 486/Pentium 1/MMX Computers

I am interested in purchasing any and all 486, Pentium, and Pentium MMX computers. Custom built, OEM, tower or desktop form, doesn't matter. As long as it has ISA slots and it works.

Located in Orland Park, IL, and will do local pickup if closeby. Paypal accepted.

Are you looking to buy? I might have something in that range. A Pentium 1 133Mhz system Using a VIA Apollo chipset takes SD-Ram and has an AGP slot. Baby AT form factor. It's in a desktop form. But can also take an AMD K6 up to 500Mhz.

I have a Pentium 100 Micron Home MPC tower with 16 megs of ram but no hard drive. Let me know if you have interest.

ElementalChaos, you've exceeded your stored private messages quota and cannot accept further private messages until you clear some space. I'm trying to send you a PM.

ElementalChaos, you've exceeded your stored private messages quota and cannot accept further private messages until you clear some space. I'm trying to send you a PM.

Okay, done.

I have found such a machine elsewhere by the way.

I was kind of interested myself even though he posted this in July. He was online last night so he would have seen the messages.

Yep! I have nothing left to sell nor anything to buy at this point in time. Taking a vintage computing sabbatical.

Back