• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Motherboards! 8086, 8088, 286, 386, 486, Pentium, PII

aaron7

Experienced Member
I have plenty of AT and ATX motherboards, all tested and guaranteed to work fine. Drop me a line and I'll see if I can help!

I'm interested, I could use a hard drive for a 286 machine and a dual cpu 486 board if you have it.
Thanks

I had a dual 486 board, but I tossed it a while back; as I couldn't get it to work.

What kind of hard drive do you need? IDE, SCSI, ESDI, MFM?

How large?

I don't quite know. What I have is an AT or XT 286 computer (no math co-processer) with no hard drive. I'm sure I can get it to work. All I need to complete it is a hard drive. Size - 10 mb or 20 mb maybe 30 mb - I think they would be enough, what do you think :?:

The XT came with a 10mb (if it had one) and the AT had a 30mb. Both MFM.

Here is another tidpit of info - the hard drive I need only has 32 pins on it not 39 or 40. I have no idea what a MFM hard drive is. 10 mb or 30 mb if it has the right amount of pins will be great. Let me know, and thanks.

An MFM or ESDI hard drive has edge connectors like an ISA card, instead of pins. These are the original drives to all the PC/AT/XT IBM computers.

If you need a different drive, let me know!

It weighs in at about 10lbs packed, and you can calculate shipping from 01469.

How does $20 + the shipping sound? I can include a controller card and cables if you wish for no cost.

All my drives are tested and formatted.

Expensive. Can you post a digit photo of the (top and conection end) for a look?

Will do. I will do it as soon as I dig the drive out!

I can do $15 if you want.

I was thinking that I would spend $10 for a HD. Shipping is going to be a little over $7. So how about we split the difference and call it $20 including shipping (standard ups uninsured) + any technical advice on getting it up and running (if needed). Still waiting to the pics.

Ok, here are the pics:

496325_47_full.jpg

496325_48_full.jpg

All parts are still available! Probably more than what I had before :lol:

What do you want for the following:

-Intel OverDrive PODP5V133 with permanent black heatsink and fan (Early P60/66 upgrade)

-Cyrix 5x86-100GP ceramic with permanent green heatsink

-NEC V20

I am also looking for a Cyrix, It'sST, or TI 5x86 120MHz, and any kind of 286 to 486 upgrade processor.

I have 8086 motherboards, and processors, yes.

I don't have any empty IBM cases, but I do have a complete XT and PC AT.

Back