• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Commodore 64 Midi interface cartridge/Software

sixty4k

Looking for midi interface cartridge(s) for a Commodore 64. Pointers to 'build your own...' sites welcome too.

m.

thanks

thanks

Yeah, I'm hoping to eventually pick up several of the midi interfaces to try them (and the related softwares) out.

Re: Commodore 64 Midi interface cartridge/Software

sixty4k said:
Looking for midi interface cartridge(s) for a Commodore 64. Pointers to 'build your own...' sites welcome too.

m.
i have 4 cartridge an 2 units would like to sell all bbirchj@comcast.net 40.00 with shipping

Re: Commodore 64 Midi interface cartridge/Software

istallion88 said:
sixty4k said:

m.
i have 4 cartridge an 2 units would like to sell all bbirchj@comcast.net 40.00 with shipping

It's a pity that those weren't MIDI cartridges, but I guess it was my bad for not getting the details before agreeing to buy from you.

Or doing a google search for your user name, seems you get pretty bad reviews from many of your sales.

Unfortunately I don't think you were outright deceitful, just sneaky, so I probably couldn't win a mail fraud case.

m.

commodore

commodore

:roll: was not trying to be sneaky an i would have gave u pics if u wanted i thought the cartridges were the games beleve me or not if i was trying to stick u u would have got nothing

This might be way more than you want, but I came across this a few days ago:
http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid.html

A lot more involved than plugging in a cartridge, but a whole lot cooler and more versatile. The picture a bit down the page is a bit depressing though. Did he really need to cannibalize all those 64's?

Exluddite said:
This might be way more than you want, but I came across this a few days ago:
http://www.ucapps.de/midibox_sid.html

A lot more involved than plugging in a cartridge, but a whole lot cooler and more versatile. The picture a bit down the page is a bit depressing though. Did he really need to cannibalize all those 64's?

It's pretty cool, and now I've got several extra 64's I might try it. My hardware hacking skills are not so hot, so I'm inclined towards prebuilt solutions...

Plus there's no chance in hell that I'd modify my SX. :D

Back