• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

um, hello...

Sorry, didn't mean to give ya any bad memory. They were working the last time they worked (several years ago). I'll send along a couple more banks of chips, so that mebbe you can replace the bad ones without too much hassle.

--T

Terry Yager said:
Sorry, didn't mean to give ya any bad memory. They were working the last time they worked (several years ago). I'll send along a couple more banks of chips, so that mebbe you can replace the bad ones without too much hassle.

--T

Ok, I'll be waiting for those to getting here.

thank you.

Oh... on another note, I have the rails for that floppy drive, but I forgot to ask about screws when I was at the store. I love this... I bought the floppy drive with 5.25" bay adaptor.... then I go back and get the cable to plug the drive into power ...and then I go back and get the rails...and then I end up needing screws to attach the rails to the 5.25" bay adaptor.... I'm on a roll... anyway... if theres any chance you have some spare that have heads small enough (the screws I have have heads that are too big and they don't clear the space the rails goes into.) It'd be really cool if I could get some of those too..like 4 of them.

Back