• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by asmpgm

1. A

WTS - 8" Siemens DS/DD FDDs, floppies, cleaning disks and Dysan 360/2A alignment disk

WTS - 8" Siemens DS/DD FDDs, floppies, cleaning disks and Dysan 360/2A alignment disk Now that the (extremely) long overdue task of reconnecting my 8" drives and recovering my source and data archives is finally done, it's time to sell my 8" gear. The drives are a pair of Siemens FDD 200-8P's...
  2. A

Plus+ Hardcard20 Issues (IBM 5150)?

To answer your question so that it makes sense, I'd first like to provide some background... In the Plus Hardcard 20, when the disk is off, the heads are parked, resting on the platters, in a landing zone near the hub of the drive. To prevent mechanical damage to the platters, the head...
  3. A

Tecmar Graphics Master User's Guide needed

I need of a copy of the Tecmar Graphics Master Installation Manual and User's Guide. I have the jumper info from Total Hardware 1999, but the data is not complete. If anyone could help me find a copy of the user's guide, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  4. A

Tecmar Graphics Master Documentation Wanted

I've been searching everywhere online but have come up with nothing. Does anyone have documentation that they can share (or a link or a list of jumper settings)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Back