• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by baviles13

1. B

The South C64+1541 drive+Gemstick+C2N(?) tape drive + some vic20 stuff + Commodore dust covers

Hi, I have an extra Tandy TI-99/4a in a box with a power supply, cable, cart software, books, and other stuff. If you want pics of the other stuff? I can send it. Bobby
  2. B

Mid Atlantic Free for local pickup: Sun SPARCstation 2

Hi, I can pick it up at the VCF museum, what day would it be good for you? Bobby
  3. B

Midwest WTB: ACER Keyboard for PC/XT Clone (Acer 710)

Hi, I have a couple of Acer keyboards just need to look for them. Bobby
  4. B

Mid Atlantic For Sale/Trade: Morrow Designs Micro Decision: $300 or equiv. trade

Hi, Yes, but the issue is driving 3 hours & half to you, can you drive halfway? that 1 hour & half? Bobby
  5. B

Mid Atlantic For Sale/Trade: Morrow Designs Micro Decision: $300 or equiv. trade

Hi, I have an Apple IIc working with manual and extra. Bobby
  6. B

Hi, I am interested in the monitor more the anything else, but that being said I would trade for the whole unit. what are you interested in? Bobby
  7. B

Mid Atlantic S100 Cards For Sale

Hi, Just cash or are you interested in a trade for the cards? Bobby
  8. B

Mid Atlantic Serial Mice

Ok, will buy it anyway. Where do I send the money, and how much is the total? Bobby
  9. B

Mid Atlantic Serial Mice

Hi, I will take the # 2. commodore for $14. question what commodore systems? Thanks Bobby
  10. B

Midwest CBM / PET 40/80 Col & ROM Switcher PCBs : $8.00

Hi, I sent it to the Gmail with username dregendre for the board. Bobby
  11. B

Mid Atlantic PA: S-100 boards systems and documentation

Hi, I am interested in the IMSAI 8080 system, If you still have it? some of the s-100 boards and the CPM. Bobby
  12. B

Commodore SX-64 Keyboard

Hi, Did you get my PM? Bobby
  13. B

Commodore SX-64 Keyboard

Sorry about that, I meant if you would be interested in trading the SX-64? Thanks Bobby
  14. B

Commodore SX-64 Keyboard

Hi, Would you be interested in a trade for it? Bobby
Back