• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by thefox1980

1. T

Mid Atlantic Looking for parts for an IBM M4-1 in black (mouse buttons)

Hi twolazy! You found the right pic. I took a look at some of the thinkpad styles and don't see any that are identical. I think I will add dimensions anyway since finding any buttons that might work would be helpful. Assume actual replacements will be harder to find.
  2. T

Mid Atlantic Looking for parts for an IBM M4-1 in black (mouse buttons)

I am looking to restore a black IBM M4-1 that is missing its mouse buttons. If anyone has these to spare either as loose or part of a damaged keyboard, please reach out. Thanks!
  3. T

Mid Atlantic WTB Compaq Portable Brightness Knob

If anyone has a brightness knob they would like to sell I would be interested. Thanks!
  4. T

DEC units on ebay

I could not agree more. I planned to put in what I thought would be a solid bid and quickly found myself quickly bested. Still not sure if I should be surprised or not considering these high ending bids has been the norm for vintage computers as of late. Will throw this out if anyone is...
  5. T

Mid Atlantic Looking for an IBM M4 Keyboard

Looking for the beige or black model without the trackpoint. Up for buying or trading. Thanks!
  6. T

Hey, Matt. Thanks for the follow-up. Let me make sure my funds are in order and I will ping you...

Hey, Matt. Thanks for the follow-up. Let me make sure my funds are in order and I will ping you when I am good. Cheers!
  7. T

Mid Atlantic WTB: Magnavox Color 40

If anyone has a good condition Magnavox Color 40 I would be interested in buying or trading. I have a few options as far as monitor trades. Thanks.
  8. T

Midwest Wanted: 8" Floppy Drive Enclosure

I believe I have two thinker toy style single 8" enclosures. They are tan and the upper portion are spray painted in an attempt to match the lowers. Would need to mounting posts and feet. Not sure on the PSU. I should be able to grab some photos over the weekend and see if they meet your needs...
  9. T

Can a UK SX-64 using 110v 60Hz

What risk is there to attempting to run a SX-64 spec`d for UK mains on US mains? i.e. Component damage? Portions not functioning due to undervoltage or incorrect phase?
  10. T

The South 7/16/2022 Huge Vintage Computer & Electronics Sale in Franklin, TN

Don’t quote me but I believe the black case is for an Indus GT drive.
  11. T

Mid Atlantic IMSAI 8048

Recently saw one come up on ebay that slipped from my grips. Did some research on it and found it quite interesting. I would be interested in buying or trading (full or partial) with someone who has one of these. I have intel trainer boards, a fair amount of s100 boards, and 8" drive units just...
  12. T

California WTB: 5 1/4” hard sectored floppy disks for IMSAI

I usually don’t like responses that aren’t of what is being requested but being that I was down this path myself and knowing how absolutely rare these are I thought I’d pass this find along. https://deramp.com/vsg.html
  13. T

Mid Atlantic WTB: ADM 3A motherboard

Yes, it is very corrosive. It would not have been so bad if it didn't leak under the keyboard otherwise I would have reworked the board. I believe it damaged the keys. I found where someone is selling bare boards but without the keys its a lost endeavor.
Back