• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by cb2000

1. C

wordprocessor for Epson Hx-20?

I have acquired a Epson Hx-20 in my travels, it works great and is fantastic condition, but, what it lacks is a word processor. I'm teaching my young child to type and he loves typing on the HX-20 in particular, because it has the build in printer. What is not so great though is typing in...
  2. C

SK-188 Mhz LED Display Help

Modem7, there are 2 changes that are required for the diagram you posted. the green jumpers all buy themselves need to be moved to start of bottom row and then the jumpers in the position of the green ones need to be turned into the hundreds. Mind you I haven't tried moving the jumpers yet, but...
  3. C

SK-188 Mhz LED Display Help

Hi, Just wondering if anybody has the jumper settings instructions for the SK-188 Mhz LED display? I can't find anything online with my searches
  4. C

Best way to remove 486 cpu

Hi all, this may be a stupid question but I am having a hell of a hard time removing a 486 CPU from its motherboard. There's no lever or anything on this socket, so I figured I'd just pull it off, but, it is on so tight that it feels like it will break. Is there a special tool or technique to...
  5. C

Help identify CPU

Hi all, I've been checking out this forum for a while now, but, this is my first post and will probably post more since I am starting my first vintage PC build. Anyway, somewhere along the way I have got a CPU that I forgot about and can't identify. I was hoping that someone here may know what...
Back