• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by chulofiasco

1. chulofiasco

Mediad will not work

typically, irix will, if you have a cd-rom installed (any kind of drive for that matter) place an icon to the desktop and automagically create the mount point, /CDROM for this case. sounds like he's not got this, and if chkconfig tells us what I think it will, it could be an easy fix.
  2. chulofiasco

Mediad will not work

no one was able to help? do me a favor, type chkconfig and hit enter, what's the output?
  3. chulofiasco

Trouble w/ CompatiCard IV and Teac FD-235J

Please let me know if you have some time. Thanks!
  4. chulofiasco

Trouble w/ CompatiCard IV and Teac FD-235J

Hey Chuck -- do you have anything for the FD-235J-3660? Thanks !
  5. chulofiasco

Wanted: IP28 System Board for Indigo2

Hey guys, looking for an IP28 system board for an SGI Indigo2. Anyone can help?
  6. chulofiasco

3com eisa nic 3c597

Hey Guys, Anyone have a 3C597TX kicking around that they can spare? Thanks
  7. chulofiasco

SGI Indigo2 Parts -- Any

Hey Guys, Tossing better judgement to the side, I've put Big Blue to the side, and I'm embarking on a new adventure. Does anyone have parts for the SGI Indigo2 that they might want to relocate to a good home? Kindly let me know. Thanks !
  8. chulofiasco

IBM 7012 and SoundBlaster Pro

Hey -- has anyone tried to play with a microchannel RS/6000 and the SBPro MCA? I saw on the AIX newsgroup that someone had developed a driver for the board under AIX 3.2, but was curious if anyone had experience with this. Thanks, Lorenzo
  9. chulofiasco

IBM 6094 "LPFK" Questions

from “RS/6000 Adapters, Devices, and Cable Information for Micro Channel Bus Systems” Completely unrelated, it seems the M-Video Capture is also supported on the MicroChannel RS/6000s
  10. chulofiasco

IBM 6094 "LPFK" Questions

Check these out:
  11. chulofiasco

DIY: SoundBlaster?/Midi/GamePort

Does a project exist that anyone's aware of that would provide a BOM and Gerber files for a kit sound blaster compatible isa adapter with midi and game port? Currently ruminating on an ISA based sound card for a chimera of an isa machine... Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, Lorenzo
  12. chulofiasco

WANTED: 32MB, 3.3v, FPM, 70(or 60)ns 72-pin SIMMs

Anyone have a pair to spare? Thanks, Lorenzo
  13. chulofiasco

AOX OS/Master for the MicroMaster / MC Master AOX / Kingston MCA Adapter

Hello friends.. So there's a few micro channel adapters made in the wild by AOX/Kingston with a 386 or 486 attached with an additional memory subsystem on adapter. (MicroMaster/MC Master) It's primary purpose was to "upgrade" your slower machine to a faster one via a slot. Somehow, magically...
Back