• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by daverand

1. D

Floppy drive alignment disks

Well, the alignment disk is on the way there. Most problems are fixable on those drives, so I'm certainly hoping for a good result.
  2. D

Anyone know of Generator repair forum?

Huh. I had a look there. The closest ones I found were the GAR-67020. There's no material type, nor manufacturing location, listed there, and when I went to the Gardner-Westcott site, there is scant information available...
  3. D

I did mention that they were expensive, but they will seal very well, and last until your hoses fail. I suggest wiping down the hoses well, if there is a chance of acid residue on them. Please let me know how it works out!
  4. D

https://www.mcmaster.com/52545K25/ are the ones you want, if you want the same clamp but in 304 stainless. They require a crimp tool to install. https://www.mcmaster.com/5324K85/ are "ok" for this application, are cheap (but still stainless), can be installed with hand tools...
  5. D

McMaster has never let me down. Yeah, you pay more.
  6. D

https://www.mcmaster.com/products/hose-clamps/
  7. D

California TRS-80 Model II systems: $100 each

and the last box is gone. Thank you all!
  8. D

And the Model II with the Model 16 upgrade is gone - to a great home. The designer of the FDC and CPU cards just came by to pick it up! I still have a 2 drive expansion box available.
  9. D

Ross picked up one system and the larger expansion drive. I still have the fully loaded Model II with Model 16 upgrade, and the two drive expansion drive available.
  10. D

No worries. You can have a look at the stack of disks as well. There is a couple of totes worth...
  11. D

Thank you Pete. I had planned to go through the boards when I could. I think that one has the 26-4106 graphics board, but I haven't pulled it to check yet.
  12. D

Because I worded it poorly, the price is $100 per box. Expansion drives? $100. Model II? $100. Both? $200.
  13. D

Here go. Looks like one has a full complement of boards :)
  14. D

I'm just waiting for my daughter to help me move them to where I can. Easier if you stop by - but it doesn't look like you are local...
  15. D

Yeah, well... a couple of people have wanted me to turn them on, and such. I'm unwilling to do that until they have been inspected for the obvious, and because I'm somewhat disabled, that takes me time. I want these to go to a good home, and I figure that if I can do some more work, it will...
Back