• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

djg's latest activity

• djg
    Correct. Same revision etc are interchangeable. Seen a couple cards where different firmware versions are incompatible but frequently...
  • djg
    djg replied to the thread Reproducing Calcomp Logo.
    Thanks
  • djg
    Looks perfect from 6' away. Logo is around 3" long. With reasonable viewing distance you can detect that it has a couple pinholes in the...
  • djg
    djg replied to the thread Cromemco JS-1 Joystick Replica.
    Updated with my results. I tried a slightly different product which worked pretty well. Normal waterslide would avoid the missing toner...
  • djg
    Did try the waterslide option. When buying it I saw this waterslide version that is a form of toner transfer so decided to try it. If it...
    • box.jpg
  • djg
    djg replied to the thread VT100 Video Output Problem.
    I had noticed the same thing between my VT100 boards. Its possible that some chips were more efficient. Datasheet says 140mA typ 225 max...
  • djg
    If this is friction feed check to make sure the paper isn't slipping. I had to use rubber rejuvenator on platen and pinch roller to make...
  • djg
    djg replied to the thread VT100 Case Fasteners.
    The case ones match and seem to work fine. Looks like material they are made out of may be different. Don't know if that's good or bad...
    • 1712001386688.png
  • djg
    djg replied to the thread TTL Logic Analyzer Recommendations?.
    Haven't bought stuff recently but can give a little info on things to investigate. Name brand older equipment can have better...
  • djg
    Top row of pixels isn't set in normal characters...
  • djg
    djg replied to the thread VT100 Case Fasteners.
    Looking to fix mine and found what I think are the parts These are front of case https://shop.southco.com/en_us/ny-5g-54-10...
  • djg
    djg posted the thread VT100 video board differences in DEC.
    I have a couple VT100 terminals and boards. One of them has a cut in the edge fingers and key in the connector that prevents the boards...
    • vt100a.jpg
    • vt100b.jpg
  • djg
    Had my VT100 out so checked mine. E10 does not get that warm on first board I tried. When I put in one with AVO that chip when finger...
    • RigolDS4.png
    • RigolDS54.png
    • RigolDS53.png
  • djg
    Box has a clear polyurethane finish. Looked online and think I understand waterslide decals. Looks like I can buy clear sheets and print...
  • djg
    djg posted the thread Reproducing Calcomp Logo in Other.
    I've made a reproduction of Calcomp plotter accessory box and was wanting to know if anybody has experience with reproducing a logo like...
    • logo.jpg
Back