• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by donutty

1. D

Honeywell keyboard display TERM-001A

Anybody know anything about it? - like what line of mainframe it was used with, and what the keyboard 'protocol' was (its just basically a video monitor; I've rigged it up to a video generator, and a keyboard with some sort of encoder board outputting to a 2-wire PL259 connector, but I presume...
  2. D

IBM mono display adaptor video / printer card for 5150 PC + 5151 monitor in UK / EU

Hi gang... Does anybody have a spare MDA + parallel card for my recently aquired model 5150 ? Will pay for it or trade parts from a spare original IBM keyboard. Would prefer donator to be located in UK or europe to avoid shipping cost from overseas. Also while I am at it, does anybody have a...
  3. D

UK vintage computer lecture by Jim Austin (Yorkshire Philosophical Society)

http://www.yorksphilsoc.org.uk/managecalendar.aspx?id=49B276C9-75F5-4CBD-8BCF-E9BE445B22C4&id2=6F290BB0 By Prof. Jim Austin - you may have met him at the VCF at Bletchley Park this year with the Altair, PDP8, Cray boards etc. You don't have to be a member to attend - £3 payable.
  4. D

Retr0Bright + DEC VT-100

Just RB'd by VT100 over the weekend. Used 17.5% H2O2 (get it from a hydroponics store). I was very careful this time since my other venture into a full-case rejuvination was a bit of a disaster; I now have quite a blotchy Mac Classic. But the VT100 was a success: By the way, I didn't mask...
  5. D

Multitech MPF-1 (Microprofessor) £25 'BIN' at VCF UK

I'm taking 6 MPF-1 units with the application board (and the other switch board) exactly like the one I recently sold on eBay: Price is £25 cold hard cash (well, I'd prefer the slightly softer paper type), so if you are interested please PM me (I will have 'net access at the hotel where I am...
  6. D

Wanted... a PDP 11/70 toggle switch 'cap'

Somebody must have a warehouse full of these somewhere... It's off a Datasystem 570 (basically a blue 11/70). This is the lighter colour blue of the two types of switches. One of my switches got broken! :( ...well, it came that way. DEC part number is 1210796 (let me get my glasses...) It's...
Back