• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by DOS-Master

1. D

MAn iforgot about these threads

damn I haven't been here since august. well hey guys i'm back im sure no one missed me:D
  2. D

looking for older version of linux

can one of you guys link me to a download of linux that will work on my old 90's latitude xpi Ms-dos laptop?
  3. D

trade (Sega Dreamcast)

I am willing to trade a sega dreamcast all hookups, 1 controller, and 1 game (crazy taxi) for a sega saturn. anyone want to trade??????????:confused:
  4. D

C++

I am trying to learn C++ from a book but the book doesn't explain anything. can you guys give me some links to C++ tutorial online? thanks, Tim
  5. D

dream car thread

I always wanted and always will want a ferrari testarossa. wutaobut you guys?
  6. D

lamont vs. lieberman

who do you want to win. I want joe lieberman cuz ned lamont doesn't even tell you his plan and just has hundreds of negative ads and annoying phone calls asking you to vote for him
  7. D

sega genesis wanted

sega genesis wanted
  8. D

I want to sell this but who will even want to buy it?

It is a tangerine imac g3 that works fine.
  9. D

yay! free mac se!

I got a free mac se from my good buddy's wife who had it in college. (it is the all-in-one) it pretty cool. she bought a hard drive for it and I got that too. It had games like asteroids and pong on it. great find!
  10. D

for all you atari fans!

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/a2600/file/e_t_indiana.txt awesome!
  11. D

atari 2600 joystick help

it will turn up down and left but when i try to move the character to the right nothing happens. anyone have any solutions to fixing this?
  12. D

I'm back and I have matured

sorry I was such a troll before! I have now changed and am down to earth.
  13. D

g3

I just got an apple g3 (imac) for 50 bucks! works pretty good.
  14. D

nba playoffs!

anyone follow the playoffs?
  15. D

windows 95 on psp amazing!!!!!

it's true! he also ran linux on it. see for yourselves http://www.hacker.co.il/psp/bochs/
Back