• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by DragonCustoms

1. D

Cars vs Computers

If this (or similar) was previosly posted, I apologize. But I only saw this today, and I LMFAO!!! :happy9: "For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way computers have enhanced our lives, read on!" At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared...
  2. D

Questions about the 5160

Hey all, I recently aquired a 5160, and am completely baffled. I'm not used to hardware this old, and I'm having a horrible time trying to find info on it. Problem is that I don't have a clue what the cards are inside this machine. Can anyone here take a look and tell me what they are? It's a...
  3. D

A quick rundown of my collection...

Hey ppl, I'm new here (see my post in the newbie forum) and I just wanted to let y'all know what I've got around my house. This is a listing of my currently operational computers. Macintosh Performa 6300CD (cause I like Mac's) The Monster-Gateway2000 tower (like 3ft tall, 4-5.25 bays + 2...
  4. D

Hello, all...

My name is Cameron and even though I'm new to the forum, I'm not new to vintage computers. In fact, none of my computers run faster than 500Mhz. The one I use most is a 233 Compaq(using it now). Anyway, I just wanted to say hi (Hi) here before I move on to the other areas. Great site you have...
Back