• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Ed Groenenberg

1. E

Anyone Recognize this Qbus card?

It's a Qinverter, the QBus/Unibus interface. It works both ways, i.e. when stuck in a QBus backplane with a CPU, then the Unibus devices can be used. When the Unibus has the CPU, then the devices on the QBus can be used. Not to be used with a CPU on both sides.
  2. E

IBM Magcard II / 82 aquired.

Having to read one of those magnetic cards after such a long time could mean that the text could be either lost love letter, or something else of high importance.! I'm not sure I will be able to get my machine complete running (i.e. reading/writing the cards). If so, I consider to make the...
  3. E

Scanned schematics that came with the machine. I'm also making an overview for the connectors/wires and their meaning.
  4. E

Last weekend I got an IBM Mag Card II / 82 from an old lady who used it at the office where she used to work. I looks complete and came with 3 unused, shrink wrapped IBM magnetic cards, as well as a few holders with used cards. Also a set of correcting tapes, as well as a spare golfball were...
  5. E

"simple" question for PDP 11/45 and 11/70 experts - location of memory boards

When I had my real 11/70, the MK11 memory box was in panel space 2 (counted from the top of a H960 cabinet). Officially, it would be in a 2nd cabinet. When the 11/70 came out, it was initially equipped with 4 BA11 boxes with core. When the MOS memory based cards came out, the full complement of...
  6. E

Western Europe Various PDP-11 / Unibus boards

My last pieces of PDP-11 stash, all Unibus boards . controllers. 3x complete RK611 / RK711 controllers (M7900 / M7901 / M7902 / M7903 / M7904), picture 1 & 2 one is pre-packed (pink antistatic bag) 1x M8291 - CM11 / CR11 picture 3 1x M7730 - RK06/7 dual port controller board , add this to a...
  7. E

Who bought my VT-100 and is missing a key?

Sounds like it could be Oscar the PiDP-11 maker.
  8. E

Western Europe Qbus cards for sale

Everything has found a new destination.
  9. E

I'm currently on a holliday and will back on September the 12th. Private messages have been answered.
  10. E

Updated list. BTW, The Euro / US$ are currently 1 to 1. Eur 10/card 1x W9512 used, has compomemts on it 2x M7504 DEQNA-M 1x M9047 Grant continuity card Eur 25/card 2x M7513 RQDXE RQDX extender 2x M3106 DZQ11-M 4-line async mux 2x M3107...
  11. E

Yes, the KDJ11-AB's don'y have the FPU installed. Thee Clearpoint memory cards are 1Mb and 2Mb. The halfpopulated one 1Mb has a label on the handle).
  12. E

BTW, a sensible offer on the whole lot is also possible.
Back