1. E

wtb: drive trays for hp zx6000

I have spares, I'm located in Spain and post could get to $30-$40
  2. E

Wanted: XEROX 6085 Daybreak computer

Ping! still looking for a Xerox 6085 / Daybreak
  3. E

PDP-11/70 boards

Thanks! I managed to get the last few boards I needed from him, nice person to deal with. My board set is now completed, not looking for these anymore.
  4. E

PDP-11/70 boards

Still searching for the following PDP11/70 boards: M8142, M8143, M8144, M8145
  5. E

Help troubleshooting NeXTDimension board

This is now fixed, the NBIC custom chip was bad, managed to source a replacement chip from Rob Blessin.
  6. E

PDP-11/70 boards

Dear forum, I'm currently restoring a PDP-11/70 system and need the following boards to complete the cpu: FP11-C slots: M8127 M8128 M8129 Cache slots: M8142 M8143 M8144 M8145 Any help finding those is appreciated. Thanks.
  7. E

Help troubleshooting NeXTDimension board

Hi forum, last night I tried to fit my NeXT Cube with a NeXT Dimension board without success. Here's the story: The board seems to be properly fitted in slot 2 and gets power (generates heat). Booting up in rom monitor and watching the operating system output as it loads, I fail to see the...
  8. E

Wanted: XEROX 6085 Daybreak computer

Dear forum, I'm looking for a Xerox 6085 / Daybreak computer. If anybody happens to sell please ping me. Thank you!
  9. E

Wanted: Ibm thinkpad selectadock iii

Dear forum, i'm looking for a Thinkpad SelectaDock III for my laptop. If anyone wants to sell one please ping me anytime, thank you!
  10. E

Wanted: HP ZX6000 Itanium Workstation

Dear forum, I'm looking for a HP ZX6000 itanium workstation upright model, please pm if you have one to part with. Thanks
  11. E

Data General Eclipse programs

Hi forum, got hands on what it seems like a full kit (two boxes) of Data General Eclipse paper tape programs. Not sure if this is preserved but happy to read / scan them.
  12. E

WTB: DEC M7521 DELUA Network card

Hi forum, i'm looking for a unibus delua card to complete a system, I have the AUI front-end and cable. Thanks
  13. E

Wanted: DEC VT100 Keyboard

Dear forum, anyone holding to a spare VT100 keyboard please ping me, my terminal needs one. Thanks
  14. E

Most defining computer laptop?

Dear forum, I'd like to know in your opinion what was the most defining computer laptop and why. Look forward to some productive debating. Regards.
  15. E

Dumbkopf 1 computer from 1954?

Just seen in facebook but not sure if this is an actual computer, anybody knows anything about it? Seller is asking for $150k bazongas incl. free local delivery :D.
Back