• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Eep386

1. E

For Sale: Intel 486DX/2 66Mhz CPU - $5 Shipped to Continental US

This CPU was fully tested and is in perfect working order. It is being sold because I am broke and need cash... It will go via First Class to any address in the lower 48 United States.
  2. E

Anyone need an Intel i486DX2-50? - $6 shipped

Got one right here, all pins are straight and processor is in good working condition. Asking $6 shipped to an address in the lower 48 United States. Please PM if interested :)
  3. E

For Sale: NCL 538B ISA IDE/Floppy card with BIOS - $12 shipped

Here we have an NCL ISA IDE/Floppy card with an onboard BIOS. No idea if the BIOS is LBA compliant. In any case it has jumpers to set both IDE and floppy controllers to primary or secondary, making it a nice way to get more than two floppy drives or an extra chain of IDE/ATAPI drives into the...
  4. E

For Sale: Working Apple IIGS ROM 01 System with Keyboard and 512K RAM - $20+Shipping

Here we have an Apple IIGS ROM 01 that is in decent cosmetic condition, and that appears to be working well. It's a little yellowed but not too bad. No mouse, floppy or hard drives are included, system has been tested and is in working order. The onboard battery amazingly still holds a charge...
  5. E

For Sale: Working NEC V20 D70108C 8MHz CPU - $10 Shipped to Cont. US Address

Sold! Thank you for looking :) If your 8088 based machine is being a bit poky, here's a relatively cheap speed up you can give it: NEC's D70108C-8 V20 CPU. It's been fully tested and is in excellent working condition. It's rated for up to 8.00 MHz operation. I no longer need it because I am...
  6. E

For Sale: Tandon TM100-2A 360K 5.25" Full-Height Floppy Drive - U Fix, $5+Shipping

For Sale: Tandon TM100-2A 360K 5.25" Full-Height Floppy Drive - U Fix, $5+Shipping Sold! Thank you for your interest :) Hello all, Here I have an old Tandon TM100-2A full-height 360K 5.25" floppy drive, taken from an old IBM PC XT, in need of fixing. I've already done some work with it; I...
  7. E

Looking for a VLB Tseng ET4000 Card, will trade a Diamond Stealth 24 VL for one

Wondering if anyone has a spare VL-Bus Tseng ET4000AX or W32 card lying around? Not looking for anything special, amount of installed memory matters little, it will likely never go beyond 256 colors at 640x480 for any lengths of time. What I've to trade for it is a Diamond Stealth 24 VLB video...
  8. E

For Sale: The Humans for PC - CD-ROM - $5.50 Shipped

This is a rather uncommon Gametek game, 'The Humans', on CD-ROM format for the PC. CD is fine, only minor scratches, nothing too significant. Asking $5.50 shipped to the lower 48 States. Please PM if interested :)
  9. E

For Sale: Two 80GB and One 120GB 3.5" IDE Hard Drives - $21 Shipped Takes All

Two Maxtors, one 80GB and the other 120GB. The Hitachi is 80GB. All three are 3.5" IDE/PATA models. They are all tested and appear to be working fine. I just got so many hard drives they're getting underfoot! I'll pack them well. For all three drives, asking $21 shipped to the lower 48 States.
  10. E

The Great Cleanout of My Bedroom - Lots of Stuff

#4 Addonics Hercules-compatible ISA Video Card - $8.50 Shipped This is for older systems. It hooks up to a TTL compatible MDA or Hercules monitor. It works very well, no problems. #5 Creative CT2940 Sound Blaster Vibra 16 PnP - $8.50 Shipped This is a CQM fitted Sound Blaster card. It's...
  11. E

The Great Cleanout of My Bedroom - Lots of Stuff

Hi all, I am trying to get some early spring cleaning done, as such I am going to try to sell off this stuff I don't need. Perhaps someone will find a use for it? All prices quoted are as-shipped individual prices to any address in the Lower 48 United States. If you want multiple items ask me...
  12. E

For Sale: Zilog Z-80 4MHz CPU - $5 Shipped

Asking $5 shipped for this used but working 4MHz Zilog Z-80 CPU. It was desoldered very carefully from a decommissioned Sega Genesis, and has no bent or broken pins. I've taken the extra effort to clean the pins up. If you're looking to revive an old CP/M machine, Sega console or arcade...
  13. E

For Sale: Diamond Trident 9750 PCI Video Card with 4MB RAM and TV-Out - $12 Shipped

Asking $12 shipped for this very neat Trident 9750 PCI video card. This is better made than your typical Trident card, in that it has a large amount of onboard components, a brooktree video decoder chip (used for the TV out function), and for that matter has TV-out! It offers 4MB of EDO DRAM...
  14. E

For Sale: Creative CT4170 Vibra 16 ISA Sound Card - $9 Shipped

Need a cheap ISA sound card that will do the job? I've got you covered. :) This is a Creative Vibra 16 sound card, CT4170, about as no-frills as you can get. It fully supports the SoundBlaster 16 mode/device in DOS games. It's PnP so you'll need CTCM if you want to use it in a DOS machine...
  15. E

For Sale: Nine 32K x 8 SRAM Cache Chips for 386/486 Computers - $15 Shipped

Sold! Thanks for looking :) Chips are eight Cypress CY7C199-20PC and one UMC UM61256FK-15. Nine chips total make up this item for sale. They are all pulled from working systems. All chips have intact pins, some may be slightly bent but nothing serious; at least nothing that can't be unbent with...
Back