• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

fjkraan's latest activity

• fjkraan
    fjkraan replied to the thread TMS7000 development systems.
    Thanks for the pointer, the TMS3556 looks like a neat chip and still available 2nd hand. Two boards are designed and ordered so far; a...
  • fjkraan
    fjkraan replied to the thread Epson PX-8 Oval Display Adaptor.
    Congratulations! It is exiting when someone can reproduce something I cobbled together. Greetings, Fred Jan
  • fjkraan
    Most of the documents are scanned and available at https://electrickery.nl/comp/tms7k/doc. The main page is still incomplete...
  • fjkraan
    Hi jbdigriz, Thanks for the response and the pointers, I will investigate those. For scanning, I'll start with the stuff not found...
  • fjkraan
    fjkraan replied to the thread new PDP QBUS panel project.
    Before I decided to use the PX0-600, I was thinking about using a 2457600 Hz crystal and a 74HC4060, divide by 8192 to 300 Hz. Then a...
  • fjkraan
    fjkraan replied to the thread new PDP QBUS panel project.
    Some info (text, no diagram) can be found in this document, page 1-5: EK-MIC11-TM-002_MicroPDP11_Systems_Technical_Manual_Sep85.pdf. The...
  • fjkraan
    fjkraan replied to the thread Epson PX-8 Oval Display Adaptor.
    Today the new board started working when I got all pins properly inserted in the sockets. It still needs the fix for the 7.11A firmware...
    • v0.10_working.jpg
  • fjkraan
    Recently I could borrow documentation on the TMS7000 microprocessors and MCU's and related development systems. I intend to scan most of...
    • EvalModule.jpg
Back