• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by grumpyx

1. G

Tandy Portable Disk Drive 2 Service Manual eBay Fundme

I have the manual, sorry I didn't realize it hadn't been scanned. If there are other manuals missing let me know. I don't destroy the manuals to scan so mine will have some curve to them if the originals are bound and can't be fed through a page scanner. I use a book scanner that removes some of...
  2. G

TRS-80 CM-1 Monitor

I have the service manual on Tandy2000.com
  3. G

TRS-80 15 MEG 26-4156 repair

That is a secondary unit, once you get the power sorted you will need a Primary unit which has the HD controller and drive or add a controller to that one. The Primary units have a key switch on the front as the power switch.
  4. G

TRS-80 Model 3 - mice damage, CPU and ROMs removed

I should have most any part you need for a Model 3. It's probable that the board had other issues and was just used for parts. I should have a complete board if you want to go that route. Jay may have some parts as well https://jaynewirth.wixsite.com/newsoft may not be listed but he has other stuff.
  5. G

M3SE vs. FreeHD?

Yes, they both work well. I use the M3SE mostly, Pete Bartlett is adding WIFI support here soon. One down side it currently only supports LDOS/LS-DOS in either Model III/IV mode. He has mentioned adding support for other DOS variants. Maybe after he releases the WIFI module. His website is...
  6. G

New M1 Acquisition

Nice one, has the Alps keyboard. Hopefully the contacts are dirty but on that KB you can replace the switch easy enough if needed.
  7. G

I've finally got one!

Congrats!, it looks to be in very nice condition.
  8. G

Sinclair ZX81 with extras

I picked up a Sinclair ZX81, 16k RAM, manuals and magazines from an estate sale. It was stored in an attic in a box and some of the paper has been damage. Dusty and missing the power supply. Also appears modified with the IC socket on top. PM me an offer if interested. Photos here...
  9. G

NOS Tandy Power supplies

Cleaning out my garage and need to find new homes for some of these power supplies. They are free but you will need to arrange pickup or pay shipping. You can calculate the shipping based on the ebay listing of the one model I have listed. I have 2 models, one for the 26-1158 Daisy Wheel...
  10. G

Tandy 4 Serial # 180

I have a Tandy Model 4 Serial #0000180 (Not TRS-80 Model 4) this is the label used by Tandy for their private label line. Different badge, label and part no. Internally the same as a TRS-80 Model 4 NGA. It has been cleaned up, rifa caps replaced, upgraded to 128k and the floppy controller...
  11. G

Tandy 3000 Keyboard

One just sold on ebay for $400, are they really that rare? I gave one away last year to a 3000NL owner. At that price I'm tempted to sell a spare I have. https://www.ebay.com/itm/ITT-Keyboard-Check-out-the-Keyswitch-/113598872760
  12. G

Tandy2000.com

On my way to VCF this year I purchased a lot that significantly added to my Tandy 2000 collection. I wanted to share some of the items and decided to go ahead and setup a dedicated Tandy 2000 Github project. I had some time recently to image disks and scan some manuals. I know some of the...
  13. G

Looking for Model 4 Service Manual

Any one have a pdf or link to the Model 4 Service Manual for the 26-1067/8/9? or a manual I could purchase? Malcom
  14. G

Model I MISE - Ethernet/VGA/HD and more

Not sure if any of you model I owners have a MISE, but I have been really enjoying mine. Having HD, VGA and having the Model I on my network to download files directly to has been great. It really brings the Model I up to date. There are plenty of other features too, you can check it out on...
  15. G

IBM AT & PC Jr

I have a IBM AT Computer with IBM Monitor/Keyboard and a manual and a couple of PC Jr's only one KB. They have been in storage for a while and need cleaned up, but look to be in good shape. Looking to trade or sale. I collect mainly TRS-80 stuff and some other 8 bit systems. I'm in the...
Back